1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

German red ZL9 DFI on ebay ads. for sale

Harriminator Jun 8, 2015

1. Harriminator

Harriminator Senior Member

2. rkerg

rkerg Senior Member

I like what the owner has done with that bike. The wheels & the up swept pipes.

3. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Not to mention the 1000 tank shortened seat.......:thumbsup:

4. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Ya it's *****-en sweet!!! :thumbsup:

5. f1nxlife

f1nxlife Supporting Member

not a complete waste of a 900,,but a waste none the less....lol,,,,

6. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

I've noticed that the upswept pipes are a very popular thing to do in Europe.

7. Bozang1

Bozang1 Well-Known Member

I think the pipes look dumb when they're like that, especially on a bike like this but it's not my bike so oh well.. The rest don't look bad

8. rkerg

rkerg Senior Member

Now there is a ZL900 that can pass just about anything on the road, including a gas station LOL.

9. Harriminator

More contact pressure on the rear wheel...we use all physics. :rotf:

10. gouss

gouss Active Member

Where the injection system has? :wassat:

11. Harriminator

12. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: The turned up mufflers are not my cup of tea but each to his own liking. :thumbsup: The rims look like those found on a H D Fat Boy. I was told that those style of rims cause handling problems when strong cross winds come into play because the wind can't pass threw them. Is the motor stock. The ZL 10 tank looks well done. It looks much better than the stock tank mostly because it does not have that gap between the seat & fuel tank.

13. gouss

gouss Active Member

Yeah thank you very much Harri for the link !!! :notworthy:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2015