1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Fuse box repair service

kawboy Sep 12, 2011

1. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

Low-tech, but heavy-duty.[/QUOTE]
    30 year old old tech!!!:laughing7:

2. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: The nice thing about older electronics is it is repairable. Everything today is throw away. I remember in the mid sixty's our local TV repair guy even fixed toasters.

3. kawboy

kawboy Supporting Member Technical Author

Was his name Emmitt?
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: No his name was Andy Finchawk. He was a good friend of my Dad's. He had a hunting cabin in the mountains of the Allegheny National Forest near Tianesta PA. He would take us hunting & fishing. Tragically he was killed in 1984. It took over 15 years to catch the kid/man who did it. At the time he was 17. The only reason he was caught was his wife snitched on him years later.

5. kawboy

kawboy Supporting Member Technical Author

"Dave D" - if you are a member here, I responded to your email, got no reply. I have a 1K box ready to go.