1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

eBay Bidding Threads

zlMark Apr 18, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

In the past we have tried to have a honor system where members don't bid against each other running the auction up. This as of lately has brought up alot of bickering. To me it's an eyesore on these forums. Let's face it, if I need a part for my bike and I'm willing to pay what it takes to win an auction then I should be able to bid freely on that item, just like any other person out there with an eBay account. So please, do not post anymore "Please don't bid against me" threads.

If there is a part that you need post up in our "Free" Classified Wanted section. We do have members with parts bikes and spare parts who are willing to sell to help someone out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.