1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Decals, Ignition Switch and Brake Caliper Emblems

prfixer Mar 21, 2013

1. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

MAN THATS A HELL OF A DEAL GUYS :headbang: Better jump on them now even if ya don't need them now....sht happins!!!

2. badbrad

badbrad Senior Member

Markus, thanks so much for doing this! What is the issue with the ignition decals? Are they just not able to be done?

Ill check my my stock and see what I need!

3. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

The ignition decals were done along with the caliper stickers and I can no longer source either one. It's a different source than the tank and side cover ones. When the caliper ones I've got are gone, they'll be done too. I've got some more for now.

4. MikeB

MikeB New Member

I would like a complete set. '85 ZL900 black.
    Thanks!

5. SPEED_DEMON86

SPEED_DEMON86 New Member

Could really use one of the ignition decals, just need to know who to pay and how to get it.

6. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Sorry, the ignition decals ran out long ago and can't get those anymore. I have the caliper, tank and side cover decals though.

7. Morlo

Morlo Member

Could really use the ignition decals too - is it possible to get the template to print some off ourselves?

8. markus56

No more here, not even a template.

9. blackzl9

blackzl9 Active Member

Any more tank decals for a black 9?

10. markus56

Yes, I have them for the black and red bikes both. They are $50.00 a set for the tank, side covers, and caliper decals. Send me a message on what you want.

11. MikeC

MikeC Senior Member

12. MikeC

MikeC Senior Member

I'd really like you have the front fork and rear shock SHOWA/KAWASAKI decal. I've messaged the same seller as they have almost identical, stickers, but the negative. Black background and silver lettering. Waiting to hear....:cry:

13. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  14. markus56

I have the brake caliper decals too and mine are 8 bucks a piece. The ignition decal's not like the original but would work.

15. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: This seller got back to me on doing all the labels/decals/stickers for our ZLs. I sent him pics & he is going to send me a price quote. :occasion14:.

16. MikeC

MikeC Senior Member

Ha, it's the same guy! Awesome.

17. prfixer

prfixer Senior Member Supporting Member

So, other than the ignition switch emblems, which ones doesn’t Markus already have that you are looking at getting done?

18. kvalheim

kvalheim Well-Known Member

:Laughing4:

19. 87kawzl

87kawzl Senior Member

Frame stickers maybe, they are custom for each bike with vin and date of birth.

20. prfixer

prfixer Senior Member Supporting Member

I would be in for two of those if they get done!