1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Decals, Ignition Switch and Brake Caliper Emblems

prfixer Mar 21, 2013

1. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

PM sent :thumbsup:

2. nick77

nick77 Active Member

PM sent about Tank Decals. :thumbsup:

3. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Got your PM Nick77 and yes 1year, there has been another run of the black tank decals made and I have them here.

4. nick77

nick77 Active Member

Decals arrived today safe and sound! :thumbsup:

5. bobst2

bobst2 Well-Known Member

i need and ignition switch how do i get in touch.might be interested in decals too

6. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: He means ignition emblem/badge.

7. Morlo

Morlo Member

Hi from the UK! Any ignition and caliper decals still going? PM me PayPal details if so please. Cheers!

8. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: Markus56 sells them. Might be best to send him a PM.

9. markus56

There are no more ignition switch decals left but I have plenty of the caliper decals. PM me on what all you want.

10. jh1958

jh1958 Member

I would like to get decals for the Black an Red Eliminator ZL900.Can I get a discount if I get a set for both colors?

Thanks,

Jeff

11. markus56

UPDATE TO THIS THREAD!!! I'm having another whole batch of these decals and stickers made from the same shop that did the other ones for PRfixer years ago. This is a popular service and I don't want to just let it die so I'm making the investment to continue offering these to the site here. I should have a new order of most of it in the coming days and will post up when I have them in hand. I don't believe there will be anymore ignition decals produced in the future. If that changes, I'll post otherwise in this thread.

12. bobst2

bobst2 Well-Known Member

does that mean you are getting ignition switch this time ?

anyway put me down for another complete set. as well as the one i already have on order (black bike)
    also 3 caliper & 2 ignition

13. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: Bobst2 I have one ignition badge. If you want it PM me your address & I'll mail it to you.

14. bobst2

bobst2 Well-Known Member

R. J.,

Great will pm later with address

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2016
  15. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: OK: I got it ready to go.:thumbsup:

16. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: I also sent one caliber badge.

17. markus56

As I said, "I don't believe there will be anymore ignition decals produced." Bobst2, I will be sending you a PM on this matter.

18. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: Bob did you get the badges/decals that I sent.

19. bobst2

bobst2 Well-Known Member

they were in the mail box when i got home last night.
    thanks again

20. markus56

As of yesterday, I have another run of these stickers for repainting your bike so anybody that needs them can get them. I have everything except the ignition decal which there will be no more made of. I have the tank (in either color), both side cover decals and the caliper decals. A full set to do your bike will run $50.00 including the caliper ones. Get them while you can.......:thumbsup: