1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Dear ZLOA family, I have an immediate family emergency!

Hellion May 30, 2019

1. Hellion

Hellion Senior Member

I following I copy and pasted from my facebook account (Terry Mullins) if you could all take a minute and read my post and go to either facebook or go fund me and share my story around I would be very very grateful! The posting is as follows... Please if you can share and/ or help in anyway I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!
    Sincerely Hellion aka Terry....

I just don't know where to start about this... I just found out today that my dad has been dead for 17 days... On top of that was told they (the Hospital staff) don't know where his body is!.. Now I am in a bad spot as I have been laid off and been job hunting the last 3 weeks I have used what little savings I had to keep afloat in that time as it is pretty expensive to live out here (AZ).. Now I am not sure what to do, as I have asked for help with my rent here until I get a job. (I have had 3 interviews in the last 3 weeks ) But today I find this out. I am my fathers only child and the only one they will release his body to.. So I am putting out this call for help because I simply don't know how to connect all the dots to get from point A to point B on this. I know first off I need to find his body secondly find out what happened to the living will he made up and we discussed at length 6 months ago... But the biggest hurdle for me right now is how to get there from where I am now as I don't even have enough money left to me to put my stuff in storage long enough to go to Georgia and take care of all this, not counting gas to get there and hopefully my car would make it as I just had to repair it last week when it broke down on me at the VA clinic! (My car has over 200,000 miles on it) So... I am asking for help including, moral support, guidance, any insights on things of this matter and if you have some means of monetary help I would be forever extremely extremely grateful for it! I know I have been on the phone for almost 6 hours straight today trying to figure out what went wrong with the communications of hospitals and such with me or other family members which was Nil! until I filed a missing persons report today. So please if any of you out there have any positive insight to help me I would be very grateful! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

UPDATE 05/29/19: Today I found where my fathers body is and had a talk with the person in charge of taking care of him and his effects until family was found or as it were I found them. I have called and updated my family members to this fact and told them all my tentative plan.. But I still have the problem of being able to get there along with my stuff since the job I had here has ended and I hadn't found another yet, I figured the best thing to do is just move there and take care of getting my dad taken care of and making all the appropriate arrangements.
    I thank you all for your outpouring of support and kindness in this hard time for myself and family, God bless you all!

I checked on prices for moving trucks and a trailer to put my car on to get to Georgia from here in Arizona, U haul came in at $1,670.00 just for truck and trailer and that doesn't include gas and food and probably one nights stay at a hotel since it is a 1780 mile trip one way from where I am. So I figure $2500 should be enough to get me there plus have enough for food and probably utilities in Georgia while I try to get all my dad's affairs in order.
    I need this help as soon as possible as I need to leave here at least by June 6th 2019.
    Thank you to all that help!

2. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

Wow! Sorry for your loss.