1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Vinyl Decals and Shirts

dirtdiverkf Aug 28, 2013

1. dirtdiverkf

dirtdiverkf Active Member Supporting Member

Ok, a lot of you know i had some custom decals made a while back, the eliminator one and the Kawasaki emblem. These cost me like 1 dollar a piece to buy. So i got to thinking, the guy couldnt have much costs in these. Well, the wife approached me last week and asked if i thought her doing vinyl shirts and stuff would be a good home business for her to start. So i jumped on it. I was like yes, yes and yes. I just ordered a pretty nice vinyl plotter and heat press. I will now be able to die cut vinyl decals and do vinyl pressed shirts (which look alot like screen print) on the side with our new business, Southern Vinyls. I am working on our website and will post the link once its live and going. For now, if you want some custom vinyl decals made just let me know and ill price them out. The eliminator ones cost me 1 and the kawasaki i think was 2 each, cant remember. Anyway, for most small decals they will cost less than 2 bucks at low qty runs, higher qty runs i can work more on price, that guy required 100 min, i can do like 5 min. Thanks and let me know, dirtdiverkf@gmail.com is my email, 256-247-8030 is my cell

2. 1 red zl9

1 red zl9 Well-Known Member

sounds like great idea, i'll be in for a couple shirts! :thumbsup:

3. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: I have some good ideas for red neck shirts.

4. zl900_moab

zl900_moab Senior Member

Sweet!

5. dirtdiverkf

as far as eliminator shirts go i am happy to make some of those for sure. but like RJ you said you have some ideas. If the idea is good and i can produce it at good cost and sell it, i would be happy to pay you a % of each one i sell, i do not believe in taking someones ideas and making money on it unless they tell me i can or i pay them for it.

6. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

Count me in for some 'MADMAN ELIMINATOR" shirts and decals!!:headbang:

7. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: Do they copy wright Quotes.

8. HilbillyRokstar

HilbillyRokstar _________________________ BANNED

Not generally, unless unless it is something used in advertising, but it is considered disrespectful and in poor taste if you plagiurize (quote someone without crediting them).

9. SandstoneSmitty

SandstoneSmitty Well-Known Member Supporting Member

While in school it is call plagiarism. While at work it is call leverage!

10. crue69

crue69 Member

Is anyone still making tank decals?

11. dirtdiverkf

if you need decals i should be able to help u there, if you want emblems themself, i cant do those. what exactly are you looking for, thanks.

12. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

:yeahthat: Looked who poked is fat head in.....only when he hears$$$$$$ Dose he come around!:protest:
    How ya been bro?
    Do you still got that 6 or did end up selling it?

13. dirtdiverkf

I sold it :-( and miss it everyday. I was around the other day replying to a PM lol and im not going to retire on a set of tank decals lol, however, if someone needs some i want to help where i can. How you been buddy

14. prfixer

prfixer Senior Member Supporting Member

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2017
  15. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: Donnie you should of sat on it for awhile. I have also considered selling my ZL because of mishaps of friends. My wife convinced me just to hold onto it & when time comes keep it in the family. :thumbsup:

16. dirtdiverkf

the who owns it now is a member here and messaged me the other day letting me know he has it. i told him to let me know if he ever wants to sale it :)