1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Case Guards, Anyone?

GAZL900 Apr 3, 2009

1. GAZL900

GAZL900 Active Member

OK Guys,
    Here is the deal, alot of the members have contacted me about these Case Guards, I am thinking of making a few sets if I can get at least a quanty of 5, They are made from DOM 1" .120 wall tubing and will be ready for Painting or Plateing. (These have not been manufactured yet, I am trying to find out if there is enough interest before I build). Two to three weeks lead time, Payment required before I will manufacture.

Do to the extreme cost of materials now and the cost of Coating these, I offer them to you "AS IS" meaning You are responsible for Getting your set Coated or Plated.

These will be First come , First Served and I don't know when I might make another run.

Get them while you can, Price is $92.50 , this will include shipping to the Lower 48 States, Except for Calafornia, Arizona, (Add $7.50 if you live in one of these two states.

These will fit ZL900's and ZL1000's They require alot of patiance when installing because they fit like a glove, You might also have to buy a couple of bolts for fitment.

A few of the Guys aready have them on the bikes including ZLMark and others.
    Thanks, Steve Paypal payment will go to SCahoe1@msn.com :headbang:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  2. paulfun

paulfun "King Of The 1/4mi (Internally Stock)"

I will take one for my zl1. Just let me know when you have enuff people and then I will send payment.

3. GAZL900

GAZL900 Active Member

Alright, You were quick I just posted this.
    Thanks, Steve

4. 87ZLSgtUSMC86

87ZLSgtUSMC86 Active Member

definitely want a set here , ZL1000

5. GAZL900

GAZL900 Active Member

OK, That is two sets, when we get to at least 5 I will request payment.
    Thanks, Steve

6. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Hi Steve!!! I snapped-up a set from your last run and since the quality of your guards are so good, I'll take a set of this new run as well. Mark

7. GAZL900

GAZL900 Active Member

OK, We are up to Four sets now, I will make more than the run of 5 this time so if you want a set jump in.

Thanks, Steve

8. Wstar425

Wstar425 Well-Known Member

If I was a little closer to buying another ZL I would grab another one. I was one of the lucky 5 from the last time and I just want to say they are sweet! If you haven't seen the pics yet there are some powdercoated and installed pics in another thread in the parts section. You won't be sorry! Grab them while you can!

Installation is not that bad, two people would be better.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  9. RedRocket

RedRocket Active Member

I will take set #5.

10. GAZL900

GAZL900 Active Member

OK , that is set #5 that is one run, I will do two runs if we can get it to 10 sets.

So get them while you can.

THanks, Steve

11. mick

mick Senior Member Supporting Member

I will take a set.

12. GAZL900

GAZL900 Active Member

OK, That is 6 sets now, if we can get at least 4 more, get your orders in.

Thanks, Steve

13. toolmaker129

toolmaker129 Active Member

I will take (1)

14. GAZL900

GAZL900 Active Member

OK, That is 7 sets now, three more would be great.

For the seven that have already said they want a set, You can pay any time now,
    Please make payment to Paypal account SCahoe1@msn.com

If you will be mailing a Postal Money Order please PM me and I will send you my address.

Also don't forget these have not been made and there will be at least a 2 week lead time.

Price is in the first post.

Thanks, Steve

15. GAZL900

GAZL900 Active Member

Here is what we have so far:

Paulfun 1 set --------------------------Paying with Postal Money Order, I have Shipping Address
    Markus56 1 set ------------------------ Paying with Postal Money Order, I have Shipping Address
    87zlSgtusmc86 1 set ------------------ Paying with Postal Money Order, I Need Shipping Address
    RedRocket 2 sets ---------------------Paid with Paypal I have address
    Toolmaker129 1 set --------PLEASE PM ME AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOU WILL BE PAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Doublestar444 2 sets -------------------Paid and I have Shipping Address
    CJ-ZL900 1 set -------------------------------Waiting on PM
    If I have missed someone please let me know.

Please send your Paypal Payments Now to: SCahoe1@msn.com

And if you are sending a Postal Money Order, PM me for my address and also please include your shipping address.

Would love to get three more sets that would be two runs.

Thanks, Steve

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  16. doublestar444

doublestar444 Active Member

Hi Steve,
    Please put me down for two sets for my ZL900s.
    I will pay pal you today.
    regards,
    Doublestar444
    jim
    THANKS!

17. WillyD

WillyD Senior Member

Do you have a pic of these?

Willy

18. GAZL900

GAZL900 Active Member

Willy, I think when I did the last run, some of the guys posted pictures for everyone,
    Does someone have a link to those pics?

Thanks, Steve

19. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

[​IMG]

20. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

Steve, I have the guard I bought from you on the zl1000 and on the other zl I have the OEM accessory Kawasaki 2 pc. I like your design much better!