1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

carb's from rick west!

1 red zl9 Nov 10, 2012

1. Scoobys_piece

Scoobys_piece Well-Known Member

Do you offer commission?:rotf: I turned REDDOBIE and 1REDZL9 (both new users) onto you...maybe handicapped discount:rotf::rotf::rotf: All you need to do is look at your work and it's kinda a no brainer.

2. jmassengill

jmassengill Supporting Member Technical Author

The peace of mind gained by sending carbs to Rick is well worth EVERY dime spent!
    I toyed around with rebuilding the carbs on my ZX600 myself but I knew if they gave me problems I would always wonder about them...SOOOO off to Rick they went!

3. reddobie0

reddobie0 Well-Known Member

Had two sets of carbs done by Rick. Awesome work would highly recommend. Basically get back from Rick put on and purrs like a kitten runs like a cheetah..:notworthy:

4. 1 red zl9

1 red zl9 Well-Known Member

sooooo easy! post 19. hmmmmm

5. wickedzl900

wickedzl900 Senior Member Supporting Member

lol, sometimes not

6. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Found this thread. This would be a great place to post comments about Ricks work after installing carbs that he done for us. Martin it might be a good idea to move all the latest posts in Ricks CARB SERVICE thread to here. :notworthy:. It will give you some practice. :laughing7:

7. wickedzl900

wickedzl900 Senior Member Supporting Member

i will work something out for you.. appreciate the recomendations

8. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello:Rick I reinstalled my carbs on my ZL 10 that you done for me last June. I did the eye ball look through out side up to God :laughing7: & the paper test to by using 4 each 1/4 inch wide pieces of paper about 4 inches long. The tention when pulling the paper out all seemed to be the same so I left the bench sync as you done them. My tank, fenders & side covers $350 :notworthy: are at my painters John Kelly. Also I'm doing some preventive maintenance. I'll give you heads up later when I'm done with my bike. Thanks. :notworthy:.