1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Broken link?

vinny May 28, 2008

1. vinny

vinny Senior Member

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  2. acp

acp Senior Member

I can see what's up with that Vinny. The broken link is using the old site address "zl-oa.extremeoutlawracing"

Mark got rid of that a while ago and just changed it to zl-oa. That and the trunkating of the URL, when you click on it it's not going to the full address, it is literally trying to open "http://www.zl-oa.extremeoutlawracing...g2_itemId=2833"

3. vinny

vinny Senior Member

Well spotted ACP. :)

I was letting Mark know so that he can change the addresses of links that no longer work. That way hopefully ALL of our thread data will be safe. :)

4. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

Thanks guys,, not fixable,, the g2 in the link means gallery2 so it's been deleted, I just looked and it's a snapshot of Rockets carbs off the zl1000

5. vinny

vinny Senior Member

Cheers Mark - will let you know if I come across anything else. :)

6. acp

acp Senior Member

As long as you clean up after yourself vinny... :laugh:

7. Jarney

Jarney Strip Warrior Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

8. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

Man sorry but I can't fix those. I just removed the old site from the server and have no more reference

9. Jarney

Jarney Strip Warrior Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Ok, just wanted to let you know about it. Later.

10. Jarney

11. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

that was an old search link for clutch.

12. Jarney

Ahh, ok, I see. That's what I was doing when I found it - hahaha. Later.

13. Jarney

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2017