1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Brake Caliper Emblems

prfixer Jan 12, 2011

1. furchin

furchin ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

All done and back home with the bike, have to find two carb pieces to get all completed. But it's back together and running. Will send money out today.

2. prfixer

prfixer Senior Member Supporting Member

Just bringing this thread back to the top in hopes of getting some more of my investment back. I have managed to sell a few sets on Ebay to some of the other bikes riders as well, slowly but surely. Thanks to all that have purchased, I hope you're pleased with them. :rr:

3. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

I stuck this thread.

Thanks for making these. I bought them just to have them and I already found that the rear zg1000 calipers do not have them, so one of them is going on it

4. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Yeah, I'd say they fit many or most Kawasaki calipers......especially the single piston variety. I have them on not only my ZL's but also put them on my Voyager XII and my (new to me) Concours C-10. The newer Connie's have dual piston calipers up front but these stickers still fit the larger piston and look great there. Thanks for doing these Dave! :notworthy:

5. badbrad

badbrad Senior Member

Now how bout some break in stickers!! If I recall , someone had them at one time! Bacchus maybe?

6. prfixer

They're still available from Kawasaki- 56040-1007

7. badbrad

badbrad Senior Member

Awesome, can you give me a part number for a new red tank please sur, lol! Thanks Dave!

8. prfixer

51002-5090-7V (Good luck finding one though!)