1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

BIKE WEEK DAYTONA 2019

R. J. Mar 6, 2019

1. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Thanks for sharing Rammy.....great to see you drop in!

2. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Nice to not see you again. :laughing7:. Glad you all had a good time. :notworthy:. Nice pics. I was going to call you but my bike wasn't ready until Thursday. Mike James & I went out Thursday to Sunday. Sunday was low keyed & most Bikers was heading out.

3. Fern

Fern Supporting Member

I'm jealous, wish I could have been out there to have some cold ones with you guys. Plus enjoy some of that nice eye candy. RJ, you have been rockin' out some nice female pics. Great job bro!

4. rammy1500

rammy1500 Supporting Member X2

Furchin would have a fit if I posted a couple of video's I took at Chackleberry, next to Cabbage Patch. I'll try not to be a stranger here, but trying to spend more time riding than chatting. Still keeping my eyes open for a very clean low miles 1000 to add to the corral. The 900 seat took a toll on this old man's butt and my lady friends rear as well on the hour plus ride to Cocoa Beach.

5. Eastwood

Eastwood Supporting Member

Thanks for sharing guys. Rammy if you post the video we will keep Furchin distracted.

6. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I'm pretty sure Martin wouldn't care one way or the other. :notworthy:.

7. rammy1500

rammy1500 Supporting Member X2

I'll put it in the members only section and tag with "contains nudity". Just tried and I can't figure out how to upload a video. Says to link to facebook which I have but facebook won't let me upload it either. It's not that back just a topless girl dancing with the band.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  8. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I think you first have to upload it to U-TUBE then copy & paste it to a thread.