1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Bacchus' ZL Parts Bin

Bacchus Feb 12, 2010

1. Bacchus

Bacchus Senior Member Supporting Member

Bacchus' parts bin...

buy ---sell---trade !!

<SCRIPT>document.write('Modern Classic Motorsports eBay Store[​IMG]');</SCRIPT>Modern Classic Motorsports eBay Store[​IMG]Modern Classic Motorsports eBay Store[​IMG]<NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT>

Ok guys, most of you probaly allready know this but, I have set up an ebay store called "Modern Classic Motorsports" on ebay. It is stocked up with almost exclusively ZL parts for you ZL guys. everything is boxed up weighed and ready to ship. Currently I have listed over 100 items for the zl. just about every little bit, piece, or part you may need to complete your restoration project or your daily driver. I also have available in my store many extra special premium parts, please take a look at "Bacchus' premium reserve" in my store if you really love your zl and want to make it something really outstanding this is the place to look !!

ZL-oa members are encouraged to Pm me on this site, as I am providing these parts to registered members at a discount.
    If you are reading this and you have not yet become a registered member, sign up !! Membership has its rewards !
    these items are also available as trading capital, so if you've got something to trade PM me...It is my hope that this store will become a usefull resource for zl-oa members and other ZL owners around to world in accomplishing their ZL project, restoration, or repair.

NEW STOCK PARTS
    THE PARTS BIN HAS BEEN UPGRADED !! I CAN NOW GET ALMOST ANY NEW STOCK ITEM THROUGH PARTS UNLIMITED, K&L AND OTHER WHOLESALE SUPPIERS.. IF YOU OR YOUR ZL HAS A WANT OR NEED PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO PROVIDE THE PARTS, TOOLS, OR SHOP SUPPLIES YOU NEED AND BEST PRICES....! I can also access parts for bikes other than ZL models.

An additonal note for members who have produced items for the ZL.

Bacchus' parts bin is not only a seller but can also be a buyer.
    I know some guys have produced ZL related items. sometimes members may find themselves stuck with excess inventory after the initially storng sales to the ZLOA true believers has passed, putting a guy in a position where his money is tied up in slow moving inventory. I believe this risk may discourage members who may want to try to produce items for the ZL. It is my hope that the the parts bin can be able to assist you with this problem by purchasing excess inventory from members after sales have slowed. this will be able to assist members who took a chance by giving them an "out" when and if needed.

I cannot guarantee I will buy anything.. so if you are considering producing a billion "eliminator" condoms.......... I might not be interested in the 999,998 you have left...lol...... members are incouraged to carefully consider the risks when producing products. I would not be interested in creating circumstances where I would be in competition with another member for sales of an item they have produced as this would not be a win \ win arrangement for either of us.

Parts bike finders fee....$50
    If you find me a parts bike that I purchase, finder recieves $50 of in store credit. I am located in phoenix, so keep that in mind when you come accross a parts bike.. at current, I would only be willing to consider zl9 & zl10 parts bikes.

It is my intention to use capital from recent sales to increase store inventory rather than to cash out.
    My goal is to keep the store alive after the inventory of used parts has been sold out. I now have access to new parts through parts unlimited and a couple of other vendors, so whateverya need.... I can probably get it for you at the best price. I cannot list every concievable ZL part in the store, so if it aint listed PM me with your parts list for pricing.

I am thinking of listing K&N air filters, oil filters, spark plugs, brake pads, jet kits, etc... primarily the "mild tuning" or "wear" items that ZL owners frequently use and need. this will be in addition to the used, reconditioned, polished and priemium parts I currently stock. If a member has a need for ZL parts beyond what is in stock, you should PM me and I can let you know what I can do for you.

If you have any ideas or suggestions for the "parts bin" please PM me. I'm all ears

If you have purchased anything from the "parts bin", and you are a happy customer, please post up on this thread and let other members know how you feel. If for any reason you are not a happy customer please PM me and I will make all reasonable efforts to make it right for you.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  2. Bacchus

Bacchus' parts bin Ledger post....

Some of you guys have allready hooked me up, some may in the future, I need a post to help me keep track of who I owe store credit to.

Paulfun--
    $10 & 20% off--store contest winner !
    credit spent at the ZL Store

Kawboy---
    $10 & 20% off--store contest winner !
    credit unused

Extreemethrottle--
    $10-- part traded for credit
    credit unused

ZLMark---
    $50 ZL9 finders fee--retroactive
    credit unused

K-Ray
    $50 ZL9 finders fee---retroactive
    credit unused

Markus56
    $20 refund
    credit unused

Snake DR.
    $50 patches etc
    credit unused

Members with store credit should be sure to remind me when making a purchase, just in case...and it will be required that members wishing to use store credit PM prior to purchase through this site.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  3. zl1000 pilot

zl1000 pilot Well-Known Member

:hello2::hello2: crash bars woohoooooooo :hello2::hello2:

4. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Will P.M. with my requests Baccuss.

5. zlmanlee

zlmanlee Active Member

ZL1000 FUEL VALVE PETCOCK for zlmanlee i have the rebuild kit in house just need the valve please send me a member price with shipping and i will send you the cash the tank parts we great thanks bro. no fig 8 on the filter screen ....:nono:

6. Bacchus

Just wanted to get a post up to Thank ZLMark for adding a link to The ZL store on the home page.... THANKS MARK !!

if you havent allready noticed it, the link is located on the left side under the ebay icon in the "support ZL-OA" column. This link has been set up so that when a member uses it, ZL-OA gets the ebay click credit, and this helps to generat the funds that support this site.

thanks again to ZLmark and and also to all of the members who have made purchases from the ZL store....:occasion14:

7. K-Ray

K-Ray Senior Member

Thanks. Bacchu's
    at this time I can't think of anything I need but as soon as I do I'll get them from you :thumbsup:

8. Bacchus

No problem K-ray.... thanks for th parts bike hook up !!

9. Bacchus

Just wanted to post up and make sure that everyone was aware that I can now get new stock parts, tools, and shop supplies through parts unlimited, K&L and a couple of other wholesale suppliers. please be sure to pm me when you need new stock items, I believe I can get members the best prices on just about any item you may need to purchase for your ZL or other toys..

It is my hope to be able to help make the kawasaki ZL's the most sought after and restored modern classic motorcycle on the planet.

10. Bacchus

I have now begun to add new parts to the ZL parts bin aka.. Modern Classic Motorsports

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...ep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg

Check out the "NEW ZL PARTS" section of the store !! I have only just begun to add new stock and will continue on an ongoing basis. I can get almost anything so if you dont see it listed PM me, or post up and I'll get it stocked for ya !

I know you guys are getting ready for spring riding and I am also trying to get ready for the upcoming riding season by stocking up on things you guys may need or want this year.

for those of you who have been waiting for the ZL900 or the ZL1000 patches... They're now in Stock !! LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE

as allways you can choose to hit buy it now, or PM me and deal direct for a ZL-OA member price..

Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
  11. K-Ray

K-Ray Senior Member

do you have a front finder for a ZL1000 ?

12. hassethehen

hassethehen Active Member

I bought a KAWASAKI ZL900 ZL1000 STOCK TIMING PLATE and a KAWASAKI ZL900 ZL1000 ZG1000 REAR END DIFFERENTIAL at bacchus shop on ebay.

Absolutely happy with both pricing and the fast shipment. (I live in Sweden.)

Now im up to a set of carbs...

13. K-Ray

K-Ray Senior Member

do you have a set of the swing arm caps ?

14. SnakeDoctor

SnakeDoctor Senior Member

Can you get 2 sets of bent/curved feeler gauges? Let me know, thanks/.

15. Bacchus

I have them ... got them at nappa auto parts, probably available alot of places online... but if you want me to get them for ya... let me know I'll make the nappa run..

16. kawboy

kawboy Supporting Member Technical Author

17. Prostreet

Prostreet Well-Known Member

:laughing4::sex::laughing4:

18. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

It's time to put up another $500 swing arm cap auction! Who was that? prfixer?

19. Bacchus

kawsaki still makes those...

20. golddrakul

golddrakul Senior Member

Yup, $7.88 from PartsDepotStore; at that rate I should buy a couple and contact the LOSING bidder - $50 each should make him delirious!!:rotf: