1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Athena Complete Gasket Set

ARCHIVE_Rocket Dec 15, 2006

1. ARCHIVE_Rocket

ARCHIVE_Rocket Guest

Firstly let me say I'm not a traitor. I bought an Yamaha XJ600S Seca II (1992 Diversion) as a filler for the ZL1K when I take it off the road for a frame respray when the rego runs out in March07.

Has anyone had any experiences with the subject brand of gaskets, good or otherwise? There's a set on eBay but I'm not sure of the quality of the breed and Yamaha (in Oz) don't sell these as a complete set, only piece parts which is far too expensive.

Also the seller will not send it outside the UK so does anyone know a retailer that sells 'em for this model bike?

Thanks for your assistance?

2. Rocket

If the seller won't send it outside the UK, you could send it to me and I'll forward it on to you, no problem

KK

3. ARCHIVE_Rocket

ARCHIVE_Rocket Guest

Thanks KK, very kind of you and I appreciate the offer but this morning I got an e-mail from a friend of the missus and she's going to accept it from them and forward it on.