1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

another ebay idea

Bacchus Oct 23, 2008

1. Bacchus

Bacchus Senior Member Supporting Member

hey when you guys sell stuff on ebay throw a plug in for the site
    something along the lines of

if you want more information on this bike or part you can learn more at zl-oa.com

alot of guys we dont know yet are shoppin' on ebay looking for those hard to find zl items

2. CHRIS

CHRIS ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

good idea Bacchus !

3. Bacchus

hey mark,

sticky this one???

4. WillyD

WillyD Senior Member

yesterday after work I rode over to the printer we use for my band's fliers...When I came outside, there was a guy checkin out my bike...Got to talking...Turns out him and a good buddy both have ZL9's....He knew nothing of the website...He asked me about a lot of the little things he has happening with his bike and all of them I had happen or people on this site have...I told him all about the site, the people here, mid-ohio, etc...The guy seemed excited and said he was gonna check it out...I need to get some business cards printed up with the site's info on it...This way when I run into someone, I can hand them a card with all of the info on it....I probably stood and talked ZL talk with this guy for almost an hour..

Very cool

Willy

5. wuputt

wuputt ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Technical Author Supporting Member

I usually do this when I list something! I have even harassed a couple into joining! When anyone asks a question on ebay, I direct them here for info and answers.

6. wuputt

wuputt ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Technical Author Supporting Member

Done :)

7. tmdoth

tmdoth Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I know what you mean. I don't sell on Ebay, but everytime I see a bike for sale or being parted out I let them know about the site. Honestly, who wouldn't want to brag about it...

8. Em

Em Active Member

i'll make sure i do.

9. GGRA

GGRA Active Member

Great Idea Bacchus!

Wow Willy! I can't believe anyone who owns a ZL doesn't know about the site! :eek:

10. Bacchus

I calculated it up one time to my recolection I estimated that 15% of zl's that are currently alive have owners who are members. thats alot of room to grow the membership

11. Bozang1

Bozang1 Well-Known Member

Soooo, has anyone ever talked ZL's with someone who ended up coming to the site. Are any of you guys a product of a conversation with a member that you just happened to run into one day?

12. Hamish

Hamish Supporting Member

Yeah...I've talked ZL to a few Kawasaki Faithfuls. They love the look of mine. Been called the best looking in line four cruiser they've seen...But needs flat bars for dragin'.
    Nice compliment....I think

13. Hellion

Hellion Senior Member

I found out about this site from a member who was on the Beartooth Kawasaki site that I am also a member of , and I have told many people about this site.
    Even ones that dont yet have bikes simply because of the people that I have met on here and the whole attitude of fellowship we have.
    It's a major difference from any other site I've ever checked out! :headbang: :rr:

14. WALTSTAR

WALTSTAR Well-Known Member

HEY WUPUTT! GOOD TO "SEE" YOU! HOWS THINGS YOUR WAY? :headbang: