1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

america's team ? NOT!

1 red zl9 Dec 31, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HilbillyRokstar

HilbillyRokstar _________________________ BANNED

Jerry's changed of late. He has given more control to the current head coach than he has any coach since he took over ownership of the franchise. He's not as outspoken and he is learning the fine art of delegation. He is setting up his son Stephen as the future owner and things will be completely different with him at the helm.

2. 1 red zl9

1 red zl9 Well-Known Member

jj is still looking for his ( GLORY HOLE ).:laughing7:

3. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

GO COLTS!!!!:headbang:

4. SandstoneSmitty

SandstoneSmitty Senior Member Supporting Member

Redskin vs. Cowboys. My granddaughter already has the Cowboy sprit!
    ! image.jpg

5. 1 red zl9

that's one cute little girl! sad to see her in that shirt. :binkybaby:

6. HilbillyRokstar

Couple of the cutest Cowboy fans ever. IMG_178985657217582-1.jpg IMG_178719969935080.jpeg My cousin's grandbabies! :thumbsup:

7. 1 red zl9

i agree. :thumbsup:

8. SandstoneSmitty

I agree, great pics. Game starts 7:30pm central on NBC. Late Sunday game makes Monday morning "A hard 'Get Up'!" for you east coast Cowboy fans.
    "Go Cowboys!"

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  9. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Cute kids. :thumbsup: I actually miss those days of dressing my kids up in Steeler's outfits. Seems like yesterday. They still have Steeler's stuff plastered all over the walls of the bed rooms.

10. 1 red zl9

hey 1 year and rj, steelers are looking like they mite get that first win.:thumbsup:

11. HilbillyRokstar

Kawboy....your Texans are a smoke and mirror team. The Cowboys have their flaws, but they are a good solid football team. Rams are beating Houston 38-6...PULLLEEEEEZE... You can have em....I'll stick with Dallas! :thumbsup:

12. 1 red zl9

did you 2 guy's put a QUINOA on the grill? :D

13. HilbillyRokstar

"get ready for the heimlich manuever"...RGIII was pretty chokie tonite. :laughing7:

14. kawboy

kawboy Supporting Member Technical Author

My Texans? Don't know where you got that :wtf:

Steelers fan here, and we're on a win streak.

15. HilbillyRokstar

You told me if I wanted to like a team from Texas, they were the one to like. You can have 'em. You're the one that lives there after all... I'll stick with my team. Tony was amazing in that game Sunday night! The offensive line is improving every game and they are gearing up for an end of the season run. :thumbsup: I would suggest to you sir :pk: if you wanna see a team from Pennsylvania with a shot at the post season in the next 5 yrs to become an Eagles fan.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2013
  16. 1 red zl9

congratulations, cowboys beat a mediocre team at best last nite. just don't forget who the nfc champs are until that title is taken from them. :evil:

17. SandstoneSmitty

"How bout them cowboys?!"

This phrase is part of the American Dictionary (Does this mean the Cowboys ARE America's team?:laughing7::
    Definition:
    1. What Dallas Cowboys fans say after the Cowboys win a game.
    2. O
    pposing fan bases use this to mock the Cowboys after a loss.
    Thanks '
    1 red zl9' for the well wishes.:thumbsup: Returning the nicety: I wish your team the beast of luck last weekend.:hello:

18. kawboy

kawboy Supporting Member Technical Author

You're hallucinating again.
    Fixed it for you.

19. HilbillyRokstar

Sorry Kawboy...I got the posts mixed up...when you're fighting evrybody sometimes the wrong guy takes a punch. :laughing7: ZL 9, you can have Houston (38-13 to the RAMS) :rotf: ..I'll keep the Cowboys. They are getting ready to peak at the right time of the season.

20. Blue-Grass-Tornado

Blue-Grass-Tornado _________________________ BANNED

HillBilly, I will bet you 500 bucks right now the Cowboys don't win a playoff game this year, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.