1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

america's team ? NOT!

1 red zl9 Dec 31, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: My finial words to this thread. I did not start what ever you think I started. Never said I hated the Cowgirls. You remind me of some high school kid that if his team losses he makes all these excuses why his team lost. I do not care if my team losses & I will not lose any sleep over it. It is just a game. The best team on that day wins. End of story.

2. HilbillyRokstar

HilbillyRokstar _________________________ BANNED

I never said I had a problem with anything you said RJ. I told you what I had a problem with...and don't sweat the small stuff. I'm just happy to have a competitive team on the field after all the Parcells and Quincy Carter crap! LOL They'll get back on top sooner or later... :thumbsup:

3. 442zl1000

442zl1000 Member

I heard that,I second the motion r,j ravens are world champs in maryland,but they look like chumps up in bufflalo this weekend,it's just a overplayed sport,and overpayed players.

4. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: 10 4 on that Hill. As I told you before as a kid in the early 70s I secretly liked the Cowboys as my # 2 team.

5. 1 red zl9

1 red zl9 Well-Known Member

oh snap! chokey romo does it agian.:laugh:

6. Blue-Grass-Tornado

Blue-Grass-Tornado _________________________ BANNED

Exactly. Classic Romo. It's like a broken record, he continually plays great, until the final minutes. Then he blows it. Every stinkin' time. Cowgirls are Losers. :evil:

7. HilbillyRokstar

Yeah...I know I know...but I'm still looking forward to the postseason. :laughing7:

8. Blue-Grass-Tornado

So are the Cowboys, I'm sure they'll all get great playoff tickets to go watch the better teams play. :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
  9. Blue-Grass-Tornado

He just can't win the big game. Pressure gets to him and he fails, the great quarterbacks always find a way to win. Romo always seems to find a way to lose. That's what seperates average quarterbacks with great stats from champions like Manning with Super Bowl rings. Wake up and smell the coffee, HillBilly!!!!

10. 1 red zl9

1 red zl9 Well-Known Member

i wonder if his team mates are starting to lose faith in him like jerry? 8-O

11. HilbillyRokstar

All I know is...just like I told you weeks ago...it was a great game and in no way an ass kicking. They are a good team on the verge of greatness...whether Tony is the one leading it or not. And for that I am happy.

12. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

HAAAAAAAHHHH HOW BOUT THEM COLTS TODAY!!! YEA BABY!!!!:headbang: That was a kick ass game there boy!!!

13. kawboy

kawboy Supporting Member Technical Author

8-O
    flip-flop
    noun
    1. (Informal) a sudden or unexpected reversal, as of direction, belief, attitude, or policy.

14. HilbillyRokstar

I still think he can get it done...but I am..as always..a pragmatist. pragmatist*- a person who takes a practical approach to problems and is concerned primarily with the success or failure of his or her actions

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
  15. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

:ignore:

16. HilbillyRokstar

17. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:icon_scratch: :ignore:

18. HilbillyRokstar

Just sayin...most teams are like that. The Cowboys...for whatever reason are unified in their support of Tony! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
  19. kawboy

kawboy Supporting Member Technical Author

LANDRY.jpg

Jerry: "Hi Tom. No hard feelings for how I fired you. Ok?"</SPAN></SPAN>
    Tom: "You weasel...you're going to ruin this franchise."</SPAN></SPAN>

20. HilbillyRokstar

What is the point in that? The Cowboys were easily one of the worst teams in the NFL at the time Jerry bought them. They needed a good kick starting. Which he gave them. They haven't been near as bad as the late 80s teams since then! Jerry Jones gave true fans like me the one thing we hadn't had in years...hope. I watched every game in that 1 win '89 season because of it...something I would have otherwise struggled to do!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.