1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Album Photos

mudrunner88 Mar 31, 2014

1. mudrunner88

mudrunner88 Webmaster Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Technical Author Supporting Member

You will notice that the random/recent album pictures that used to be found ALLLLL the way at the bottom of the screen...
    Have now been moved to the top of the screen and embedded into a collapsing window.

This should look better and a little more professional now.

2. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

I like it!!!:thumbsup:

3. mudrunner88

mudrunner88 Webmaster Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Technical Author Supporting Member

Thanks brother :headbang:

4. Harriminator

Harriminator Senior Member

The random album picture thing was a good idea - very well done! :headbang:

5. mudrunner88

I think it is a keeper, I have seen more photos since I did this than ever before.

I load the page, look and think 'I haven't seen that' then I click the catchy photo and get stuck looking at albums for an hour...Then I say "Now what was I going to post in the first place?" :laughing7:

6. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: Ya really neat. :thumbsup: Those guys in Europe have some really interesting mods to the ZLs. Did you all see the Holland ZL meet. Not one bike looked stock. Some even had side cars & I think I seen one trike. One day I spent hours just looking in the Photo Gallery.

7. rkerg

rkerg Senior Member

I really like the pics too. I have seen some good looking bikes that I haven't seen for a long time.