1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

2013 new shirt order thread

Wissler May 1, 2013

1. Jarney

Jarney Strip Warrior Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Can you say AWESOME!!!! Thanks so much Wissler - once again - YOU ARE DA MAN!!!! Later.

2. budkaw2

budkaw2 Member

Wanted to make sure you got my PM letting you know Budkaw900 will be at VMD and can get the shirts he ordered there. Thanks! :clapping:

3. Illby1

Illby1 Senior Member Supporting Member

Mark,
    I sent you a PM.

Scotty B

4. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

:thumbsup:COOL!!! THANKS BROTHER!!!:headbang:

5. budkaw2

budkaw2 Member

Wissler...did you get my message that I will be at VMD Thursday through Sunday and that I will pick up my shirts there??
    Thanks!

6. Wissler

Wissler Senior Member Supporting Member

Bud,
    Your shirts will be traveling with Scotty to the VMD. Also, PM sent.

mudrunner88-Still waiting on response from PM for address correction.

7. Jarney

Jarney Strip Warrior Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Got mine today - AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the hoodie and the white shirts really stand out - OUTSTANDING JOB WISSLER!!!!!!!!! Many, many thanks. Later.

8. 1 red zl9

1 red zl9 Well-Known Member

likewise, came home from a hot day at work and opened the mailbox and there was a sweet ooking package with some kick a$$ t-shirts and a gray sweatshirt! look and fit awesome, great job mark. my 15 year old son even said they look good and that's saying something coming from him. thanks for a great job. :thumbsup:

9. reddobie0

reddobie0 Well-Known Member

Got mine! Looks awesome and was so happy I threw on the black long sleeve and mowed yard in 95 degree heat. :laughing7:

10. rkerg

rkerg Senior Member

Got my black hoodie today and it looks excellent. Thanks Wissler for making this happen.

11. crazzywade

crazzywade Active Member

My shirt looks sooo awesome now just can't wait for my bike to get out of the shop. I'll have to break out both at sturgis.

12. wuputt

wuputt ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Technical Author Supporting Member

Awesome job Wissler! Thanks to Scotty for the VMD delivery service!

By the way, if you have any Lg shirts left over I will take them off your hands!
    Putt

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  13. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

:thumbsup: GREAT JOB BROTHER AND THANK YOU!!! SCOTTY THANKS TO YOU ALSO!!

14. eman

eman Active Member

Got my shirts (I was traveling the last couple of weeks) and love them. Thank you for taking on this monumental task. I'm sure it wasn't easy, but we all appreciate it!

Thank you!:thumbsup:

15. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I got mine at VMD. After seeing how nice it was I bought 2 more. Thanks.

16. CaptnBud

CaptnBud Active Member

just inquiring is the any shirts left and if there is what sizes :notworthy: :hello: :thumbsup:

17. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: They were special order. I think the dead line was on the 15th of last month. He may have a few extra. I'm really not sure.

18. pyrofitr1368

pyrofitr1368 Supporting Member

Has anyone heard from Wissler? I contacted him before a few days before VMD. I got two of the three shirts...still waiting on the gray third one. If someone else is in charge of the shirts now, I saved our communications if you'd like to see them.

19. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: He took another order & the dead line was up 6 weeks ago. As far as I know they went to the printer, but they are swamped.

20. wuputt

wuputt ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Technical Author Supporting Member

TRUST. Wissler will come through, always has!
    Putt