1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

2013 new shirt order thread

Wissler May 1, 2013

1. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

OR WE WILL HUNT YOU DONE WISSLER:pistols:

2. mudrunner88

mudrunner88 Webmaster Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Technical Author Supporting Member

:rotf: I'm gonna pee myself; STOP IT!!!

3. Wissler

Wissler Senior Member Supporting Member

Another update:
    It sucks, but shirts will be picked up Friday/tomorrow. Backs and fronts were all done by yesterday. They are working on printing all of the sleeves today.
    I will be shipping out shirts starting Saturday. I plan on shipping US Postal, Priority to all going to the VMD and regular US Postal for the rest
    It's going to be tight.
    Any guys going to the VMD that "might" not get their shirts by mid-week, I could see if Wuputt or Scotty would meet up with me on their way through Wisconsin and grab shirts to be delivered, since I am not going to make it....or, ship a big box of them to someone in Ohio, say overnight, or next day?

Thoughts?

4. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

I dont care! JUST AS LONG AS I GET MY SHIRT'S!!:pistols::thumbsup:

5. reddobie0

reddobie0 Well-Known Member

Woohoo! I can't wait! I'm going to put that shirt on and not take it off til the wife tells she can't stand the smell anymore and she is leaving!

6. Illby1

Illby1 Senior Member Supporting Member

I am willing to pick up whatever needs to be brought to VMD on my way through. My only concern is when you may be available.... I had planned on leaving EARLY Thursday from Appleton to get through Chicago before rush hour. Let me know when you have something figured out!!

Scotty B

7. VROD BABE

VROD BABE _________________________ BANNED

Hope you ordered a small (preferred V-Neck) for VROD BABE:thumbsup:

8. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Do not mail mine. I am leaving for VA on the 15th. Then to OH. Thanks. R. J.

9. budkaw2

budkaw2 Member

Bud and I live near Cleveland and would be willing to hand deliver the shirts to whoever you need to get them to at VMD. We are leaving Thursday sometime so an overnight delivery for Wednesday or no later than noon on Thursday would work. Let us know ... we would be happy to help you out. We will be at VMD Thursday through Sunday so if anyone just comes for a day, we can assure you they would get their order.

Safe travels to everyone!
    Janet :tshirt::tshirt:

10. pyrofitr1368

pyrofitr1368 Supporting Member

To be honest, anyone that got their orders in on time, not by the last minute, should get their shirts regardless of the VMD. They should be dispersed in order of date ordered. I am planning on being there Friday as I did two years ago, but that shouldn't matter. If someone can't go, they shouldn't be penalized by waiting longer for items they paid for. Besides, wasn't shipping in the cost? Plus the extra I paid went to the forum, as I am sure most guys did.

11. Illby1

Illby1 Senior Member Supporting Member

Pyrofitr1368: I will let Wissler clarify, but I think what is going on is that he was concerned that some people going to VMD might not get their shirts before they left. So he was trying to send the items for the people going to VMD along with someone so they could be distributed. From what I understood, he thought he was going to get the order from the guy today and ship ALL the orders as soon as he could, the concern was that some people might be on their way before the package arrived. I am sure Mark will chime in to let me know if I am wrong!!! :thumbsup:

Scotty B

12. pyrofitr1368

pyrofitr1368 Supporting Member

That makes sense. If that is the case, I apologize for chiming in. :notworthy:

13. Wissler

Scotty is correct. I would like all attending the VMD to be able to get their shirts in time.
    Everyone "NOT" going to the VMD will have their shirts shipped out Saturday, if I get them this afternoon. I am trying to figure out exactly who is going. But, going through 100's of posts in the VMD thread is messy. A list has not been compiled as of yet, if I am not mistaken. I'm working on it .
    I will probably start another thread today to capture who is all going and attach the list below.

I had a feeling the shipping costs would be brought up and came up with a solution: I will coordinate with Scotty to bring the shirts with him and give him CASH to take to the VMD. This "could" be used for the "grocery store" collection we always do, to buy food and drinks. Also I "could" calculate the shipping costs and refund each individual person a certain amount.

These are the people that have ordered shirts:

reddobie0
    madmanner
    Wuputt
    1yrwonder
    Dogman
    MxBoost
    AlanC
    pyrofitr1368
    rkerg
    1redzl9
    carrencash
    Markus56
    Jarney
    dirtdiverkf
    WillyD
    87kawzl
    eman
    RJ
    CHRIS
    sterranova
    mudrunner88
    jkgonzo
    littlemark
    BudKaw900
    HilbillyRockstar
    crazzywade

14. Wissler

Update#5:
    Picked up shirts at 5PM. Stayed up until almost 2AM sorting and stacking.
    Received 3 shirts we didn't order and was short 3. 2 were my fault, 1 the printer (just being honest-sorry)

My dogs woke me up @ 7 so I was back at it. Wifey felt sorry for me and started helping me @ 9
    Made it to the Post office by 11:30-- my buddy Bill just laughed at me. He was done in 12 miutes. Amazing!

Everything was shipped "Priority" most will arrive Tuesday.

reddobie0--Shipped
    madmanner-Coming to VMD by truck
    Wuputt--Coming to VMD by truck
    1yrwonder--Coming to VMD by truck
    Dogman--Shipped
    MxBoost--Shipped
    AlanC--Shipped
    pyrofitr1368--Shipped
    rkerg--Shipped
    1redzl9--Shipped
    carrencash--Coming to VMD by truck
    Markus56--Shipped- (1 shirt short White 2XL Tank ZL1000)
    Jarney--Shipped
    dirtdiverkf--Shipped--(1 shirt short Black 2XL SS LOGO)
    WillyD--Coming to VMD by truck
    87kawzl--Shipping Monday
    eman--Shipped
    RJ-Accidentally shipped-should be there by Tuesday, maybe Wednesday the latest
    CHRIS--Coming to VMD by truck
    sterranova--Coming to VMD by truck
    mudrunner88--Address correction needed-PM sent-awaiting reply
    jkgonzo--Come get them Bro!
    littlemark--Shipped
    BudKaw900--Adress needed-PM sent (1 shirt is short Black Med SS ZL900)
    HilbillyRockstar--Shipped
    crazzywade--Shipped

Whew! Breath.....

Pms will be sent on the missing shirts.
    "Extra" shirts will travel with Scotty to the VMD for sale.

I will be stopping at the printers Monday to sort out the missing shirts and get a idea on when he can get them to me. Also, several who didn't get in on this run will have an opportunity to get in on it. The 3 missing shirts are all different. I don't want the printer to have to set up 11 different screens to screenprint 3 shirts. That's hours of set-up/teardown.
    By the way, the Grey and White shirts are awesome! Whoever didn't order one(including myself) will be bummin when they see them and want one.

Probably forgot something...

Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
  15. HilbillyRokstar

HilbillyRokstar _________________________ BANNED

Kewl...thanks for the heads up:thumbsup:

16. crazzywade

crazzywade Active Member

woooo hoooo best for last. Can't wait to see how much cooler this shirt makes me.

17. Wissler

Just to wet your appetites....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. 1 red zl9

1 red zl9 Well-Known Member

NICE!:icon_salut:

19. crazzywade

crazzywade Active Member

I just drooled... alot

20. Mxboost

Mxboost Senior Member Supporting Member

Thanks Wissler. I appreciate all of the time and hard work you put into making this happen. Again, Thanks.:thumbsup: