1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

1997 ZL600B3

RoughRider Oct 13, 2018

1. RoughRider

RoughRider Active Member

1997 Kawasaki ZL600-B3 (Eliminator 600)

Original owner. Bought in 1999 from dealer as a new unsold bike. Miles = 35,935. Garaged. Never in an accident, never dropped. All maintenance, except for some minor regular maintenance like oil changes, cable lubing, battery replacement, done by dealer (have receipts).
    Runs fine. Have clean title. Any spare parts and supplies I have will be included.

All original except for steel braided brake line and re-covered seat.

Reason for selling is that I am looking to buy a new bike and I don't have the space for two bikes.

Issues are:
    Right rear signal light stalk is broken (see pict). The other signal light stalks are cracked (just from age).
    Both wheels have a dent in the rim area although they are rather minor dents (see picts).
    Rubber part of grips are showing their age.
    Very slow oil leak under the engine. I don't know the cause, however it is a very slow drip type leak.

Buyer is responsible for making arrangements for pick up and transport of the motorcycle and all costs involved.

Location is Dayton, Ohio area.

$1,500 ... or trade for lightly used Pagani Huayra :)

Attached Files:

2. RoughRider

RoughRider Active Member

New ask, $1,000 or OBO.

3. RoughRider

RoughRider Active Member