1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

1985 zl900 in FL - need it gone

ZLFancyPaint Jan 29, 2018

1. ZLFancyPaint

ZLFancyPaint I ride like a girl Supporting Member

1985 ZL900 23,910 miles. Located in Tampa bay area, FL.
    Runs really strong, cosmetically very nice for the age.
    Original exhaust in great condition, pods and jets installed by professional kaw-trained mechanic.
    He's also done most the other work: cam chain, tensioner & guides, water pipe and o-rings, clutch m/c, stainless brake lines, valve cover gasket, valves adj, vacuum slides, helicoils, plugs and caps, speedo & throttle cables, thermostat, fan switch, and more during my ownership. I finally found someone I could trust with it, and he does an amazing job. And sounds so, so good.

$2500 OBO. Clean title, local pick up only.
    Engine2.jpg Engine1.jpg IMG_5240.JPG IMG_5247.JPG

kvalheim and R. J. like this.
  2. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: Nice. :notworthy:. We're sorry to see you go. :notworthy:. Good luck with the sale.

3. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Yeah, it's always a sad day for me when I see us lose another long time member. Good luck Beth!

4. 87kawzl

87kawzl Well-Known Member

Lots of recent maintenance done. Should run like a top for years to come. GLWS.

5. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

It's sure priced right and cheap enough for anyone's wallet.

6. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: I wish that it would of been posted back in OCT. It would of been nice for my Sister. She bought a new 2016 Suzuki.