1. Guest, In order to get the most out of the new software, we have created How to Videos.
    They are located in a sub forum under the "Website Related" forum. Visit them and if they help be sure to "LIKE" the post.
    Dismiss Notice

ZLI000 on Ebay

kvalheim May 2, 2017

1. kvalheim

kvalheim Active Member

2. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Yes, he's a member here and another one selling out. Sure is a consistent theme around here these days.

3. kvalheim

kvalheim Active Member

He got his opening bid and no reserve. This bike is going to sell.:cool:

4. kvalheim

kvalheim Active Member

5. VmaxRider

VmaxRider Active Member

Kind off odd with a buy it now.

6. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Dude is a member here but I suppose he's not going to comment on it.

7. pipnow58

pipnow58 Active Member

Tight on funds and need to sell. Had a non paying buyer so had to relist, no sale.

8. basket case

basket case Member

Same boat I am in... Thought I would offer it to the next group... No interest! Unless for bottom dollar...to be chopped up and offered on a diamond plate ...or opinioned to movie titles... I'll keep the oil flowing,coolant fresh,RPM's jacked and the rubber roasting... There is something about these bikes that doesn't compare....well... to nothing I have ever ridden. A knowing ear hears that breed like a blower in a muscle car...you can just tell.
    Sorry the sale didn't work out yet. You'll get there. It takes a certain kind of person to understand what we've been talking about....thanks dave