1. Guest, In order to get the most out of the new software, we have created How to Videos.
    They are located in a sub forum under the "Website Related" forum. Visit them and if they help be sure to "LIKE" the post.
    Dismiss Notice

Zl750 carburettors

Kpark Jan 6, 2018

1. Kpark

Kpark New Member

Hi, I am wondering if anyone can help, I have been looking for some new carbs for my Kawasaki zl750 but I haven't had much luck, does anyone know where I could find a set of original or aftermarket carbs?

Thank you

2. Harriminator

Harriminator Senior Member

:hello:The ZL750 has the same carbs as ZL900/GTR1000 (Concours) = CVK32; the differences to the ZL900 are the main jet (#95 instead of #125) and the jet needle AFAIK. The Concours is more different in jets & needles so I'd try to get ZL9 carbs (hard to find) and change main jet + needles, GTR carbs need a change of several inner parts and are not painted black.

Coz of displacement of the GTR the distance between the single carbs is bigger (never had some to compare) so you prob. have to take the holders of your ZL750 carbs (more infos by the wiser guys knowing this issue :laughing7:).

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018