1. Guest, In order to get the most out of the new software, we have created How to Videos.
    They are located in a sub forum under the "Website Related" forum. Visit them and if they help be sure to "LIKE" the post.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ARCHIVE_Wuputt

ARCHIVE_Wuputt Guest

If you are a true ZL nut, you will find a lot of useful information in this forum! If you are looking for an active forum please follow my link below. A couple of us die hard Kaw nuts come here daily to delete the spam but since this site crashed, taking the gallery and other goodies with it another ZL nut started the zl-oa site and it is booming with NO spam!

Like I said, there is tons of info here and thats the only reason we are trying to preserve it!

I have tried, unsuccessfully, to contact the Administrator of this site to get authorization to work on it.

Posting this thread is basically a last resort.

Ethan, please contact me!

2. Hello everyone, sorry for being gone so long. As they say the best laid plans of mice and men....

As you can tell the forums have been locked due to the spam. My intention is to keep the forums alive as a resource however I do not have the time to recreate the site as Real Life has come in the way and my time is at a premium. I in no way want the information stored here to go away as the resource that that has been contributed to by the community is not insignificant.

Please visit ZL-OA. They have a great thing going on.

I hope to be able to contribute in the future again when things slow down.

Ethan

3. ARCHIVE_Wuputt

ARCHIVE_Wuputt Guest

Thanks Boss! Glad you are still kickin it!